Global Healthcare Supplies LLC its affiliates and subsidiaries (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Global Care Supply”) are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes our practices in connection with information privacy on personal data we process through your individual use of the following services, products, and related mobile applications (collectively, the “Products”)
In this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” means information that can be used to identify an individual, either from that information alone or from that information and other information we have access to about that individual. “Smart Devices” refers to those nonstandard computing devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with a human-machine interface and the ability to transmit data that connect wirelessly to a network, including smart home appliances, smart wearable devices, smart air-cleaning devices, etc.
What Personal Data Do We Collect
To provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your data, we may not provide you with our products or services.
• Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
• Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your contact details, such as your e-mail address, phone number, and user name. Furthermore, we may collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference, or time zone information into your account during your interaction with our products.
• Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your e-mail address, mobile phone number, and feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
• Information We Collect Automatically
• Device Information: When you interact with our product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type, and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
• Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usages of our Sites and Services.
• Smart Devices Related Information:
• Basic information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products or Services, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
• Marketing Communication: We may process your data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to opt out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest, or other promotions, we may use your ATA to manage such activities.
• Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and inviting you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Products.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
• Legal Compliance: We may process your data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
At Global Healthcare Supplies LLC, we only share personal data in ways that we tell you about.
We may share your Data with the following recipients:
• To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
• To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with your Smart Devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our Sites and Services.
• To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities.
Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
• Via the “Profile – Feedback” in our Products
• By e-mailing us at email@example.com.
You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond to you within a day. If you decide to e-mail us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information deleted from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
• Request access to the personal data that we process about you;
• Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you;
• Request deletion of personal data about you;
• request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all personal data about you;
• Request transfer of personal information to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
• Opt-out or object to our use of personal data about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Information Security Safeguards
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve your information integrity and security. Tuya provides various security strategies to effectively ensure the data security of users and devices. As for device access, Tuya proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Retention Period
We process your data for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the data for a longer retention period. We resolve the reasonable custody period based on your data's amount, nature, and sensitivity, and after the retention period ends, we will destruct your data. When we are unable to do so for technical reasons, we will ensure that appropriate measures are put in place to prevent any further such use of your data.
Changes to this Policy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by e-mail (send to the e-mail address specified in your account) or through a notice in the mobile applications before the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Legal application and jurisdiction
This policy is formulated following the laws of the United States of America and shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy Notice, please contact us as follows:
Global Healthcare Supplies LLC
Address: 2175 Parklake Dr NE, Ste 119, Atlanta, GA 30345